Circuspromoters.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information, by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The types of information we collect
To enable you to enjoy certain features of the Circuspromoters Service, we collect certain types of information, including Personal Information, during your interactions with the Circuspromoters Service. By using the Circuspromoters Service, you are authorizing us to gather, parse, and retain data related to the provision of the Circuspromoters Service.
What we do with the information we gather.
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• To personalize and customize the advertising and the content you see.
• To improve and enhance the user experience. This helps us build a better service for you.
• To fulfill your requests for certain products and services, such as sending out electronic newsletters and enabling you to participate in polls, contests, and boards.
• To send you information about topics or content that we think will be of interest to you based on your preferences, habits or geographic location.
• To send you information about the latest developments and features on our Circuspromoters.com Service.
• To provide technical support.
• To provide internal record keeping.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We may anonymize and aggregate data collected through the Circuspromoters.com Service and use it for any purpose.
How the information we collect is shared
We are not in the business of selling, renting or sharing Personal Information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your information, including Personal Information, with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
• Information you allow us to share when you register with us, or through a subsequent affirmative election.
• Information used when we hire or partner with third parties to provide business-related services on our behalf, such as mailing information, maintaining databases, processing payments, sweepstakes management and prize fulfillment, data processing, analytics, personalization and customization of advertising, customer/support services and other products or services that we choose to make available to our registered users. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
• We may share, transfer or sell your information in connection with a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of company assets, or transition of service to another provider. We cannot control how such entities may use or disclose such information.
• The Circuspromoters.com Service may allow you to share information, including Personal Information, with social networking websites, such as Facebook. We do not share your Personal Information with them unless you direct the Circuspromoters.com Service to share it. Their use of the information will be governed by their privacy policies, and you may be able to modify your privacy setting on their websites.
• We may share your information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to (I) comply with a legal obligation, (II) protect or defend our legal rights or property as well as those of our business partners, employees, agents and contractors (including enforcement of our agreements); (III) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users or the public; (IV) protect against fraud or risk management purposes; or (V) protect against legal liability.
When you register and create a profile with Circuspromoters.com Service, other artists of Circuspromoters.com Service will not be able to see your profile information. Only employers registered at Circuspromoters.com Service will be able to see your profile information including your screen name, profile photo and any content that you post to the Circuspromoters.com Service.
Non-Identifiable or Aggregated Data
We also receive and store certain non-personally identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. We may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by our affiliates, agents or service providers. We may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to the Circuspromoters.com Service, the number of visitors to each page of our Site, the domain names of our visitors' Internet service providers, and how our users use and interact with the Circuspromoters.com Service. Also, in an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Circuspromoters.com Service, we often conduct research on our customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the personal information and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis. We may share this non-identifiable and aggregate data with our affiliates, agents and business partners, but this type of non-identifiable and aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
You can visit the Site without providing any personal information. If you choose not to provide any personal information, you may not be able to use certain features of our Circuspromoters.com Service.
How we protect your information
We have taken reasonable steps to protect the information you provide via the Circuspromoters.com Service from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet, email or other electronic transmission is ever fully secure or error free, so you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us in this way. We do not accept liability for unintentional disclosure.
By using the Circuspromoters.com Service or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Circuspromoters.com Service. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Site and/or Applications or sending an email to you.
Consent to processing
If you use the Circuspromoters.com Service outside of the United States, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to the transfer of your information, including Personal Information, to, and the collection and processing of such information in the United States and other countries or territories. The laws on holding such information in the United States may vary and be less stringent than laws of your state or country.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
What are my privacy options and how can I change my settings?
To modify your registration information: Once you have registered, you can change your registration information (including your email address and password).
Opt out: Each email communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to "opt-out" of receiving future marketing communications. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our email mailing lists, please contact us as indicated below. Note however, that certain communications, such as push notifications, require you to change the settings on your device if at any time you wish not to receive any future communications. Note that on occasion we send service-related announcements, such as disruption notifications, and you may not be able to opt-out of these communications.
English language version shall control
Employers are constantly searching our artists database for performers just like you. Creating a profile and uploading your photos and videos here will enable them to find you.
Looking for artists? Submit your request and choose the best.
You can add videos from YouTube or Vimeo
This photo will be deleted
This video will be deleted